How to Help
Here is how you can contribute towards creating tangible avenues of hope for those impacted by the foster care system:
We have numerous opportunities for you, your family, and/or team to help foster youth and families flourish. Please contact our director, Camille Pook, to explore ways you can serve.
There are two options for donating home essentials: check out our Amazon Wishlist with specific home goods, furniture needs, and selections that can be shipped directly to our Supply Room. We are also accepting gently used furniture donations.
We invite giving at the following levels:
- $50 – Could purchase a new Cookware Set for a foster youth
- $100 – Could purchase a new Computer Desk
- $200 – Could purchase a new Dresser
- $500 – Could purchase a Full Bed Set, including a new mattress, bed frame, comforter, and sheets
- $1,000 – Could provide a Living Room Starter Kit complete with Sofa, Coffee Table, TV Stand, and Rug
Click below and on the First Free Methodist Church giving page, select “Set Free: Fostering Hope” in the drop-down menu.
Interested in working with us? We are looking for interns who are passionate about our mission and share our vision for foster youth and foster families.
Fostering Hope Seattle is a ministry of the Set Free Movement and First Free Methodist Church located at 3200 3rd Ave. W. Seattle, WA 98119.